House Church details:
- Try and meet at least twice a month.
- We want each group to access the teachings and discussion questions provided so that we can all be thinking about and wrestling with the same things.
- House Church is not replacing Sunday Services, but are an extension on the personal application and discusion from the sermons.
- House Church is an excellent way to invite people who don’t know Jesus to check it/Him out. They are much more likely to come to your house than to a church building/service. Please let this be a part of your house church.
- Remember to follow any government restrictions or guidelines that are currently in place.
- Most times, there will be a recorded 5-7 minute message by Pastor Brian found here that will introduce the topic for the time that you meet. It will be based on the message presented on the Sunday at the beginning of that week.
- You will also be provided with questions here based on the same sermon, that will be the basis for your discussion at the time you meet.
- Worship is encouraged to take place in each house church. The amount can be flexible as each group determines, but should be included in the life of your house church.
- Corporate prayer is also to be included in the house church gathering. There should be an opportunity for every member of the house church to pray. This is how we grow, as each of us contributes.